Home Additions in Hackensack, NJ
What’s the best way to make sure your home in Hackensack, NJ has the extra space you need? Some might believe the answer is moving home but adding that space yourself with the help of a professional renovation team could be easier, could potentially be less expensive, and could offer the most investment value in return. As your local home additions contractor, Capnovate Construction is here to show you why.
Our team has helped a wide range of homeowners find the perfect addition for their home. We’ve worked on both single story and second story additions, including some of the following types of project:
- Over-garage rooms
- Modular prefabricated rooms
- Dormers to extend the attic
- Kitchen/bathroom add-ons
- Patio additions
- Sunroom additions
We can guide you through the process of choosing the perfect addition to the home from scratch whether you’re looking to add to an existing property, or you want some post-purchase plans for your next home.
We help you through the process from beginning to end
One of the primary reasons that our team has won the reputation it enjoys as a top contractor in Hackensack, NJ, is our approach to the process. Here’s how we will help you from beginning to end:
- We start by consulting with you, working out your practical necessities, your lifestyle wants, your budgetary limitations, and any other needs or priorities
- Next, we carry out an inspection of the home, to see its addition potential and where we can find the extra space you want
- Then we consult with you, laying out your options and recommending those that fit all of the needs and wants mentioned above
- From there, our project manager will keep you abreast of all the plans, ensuring you know the timeline and the budget of the job from start to finish.
Why make a home addition?
The single greatest reason for a home extension is the opportunity to add any kind of space to the home that you want. Whether it’s a bedroom, storage, extra space for existing rooms, or you simply want the home to feel more open and welcoming, you can do with it what you want.
However, there are other benefits to consider, as well. For one, it could potentially be cheaper than selling your existing home and buying another. Furthermore, adding space is one of the most reliable ways to add value to the home, meaning your investment could end up paying for itself.
Why Capnovate Construction?
As your local home additions contractor in Hackensack, NJ, we’ve helped many homeowners with their addition plans throughout the years. We bring the experience, professionalism, and customer service that can make the most of a project with minimal disruption to you and your daily life. We have a proven track record of satisfaction, thanks to quality work, design expertise, clear, transparent budgeting, and more. Get in touch to learn more about what we can do for you or to let us know what kind of home additions you’re looking for.